Duties include but are not limited to:
- Troubleshooting, repair and installation of appliances and equipment part
- Provide honest and fair estimates for installation and repairs
- Strong mechanical apitude including the use of tools and test equipment
- Receive parts and inventory necessary to complete repairs
- Communicate responsively and proactively with customers
- Maintaining high-quality customer service and professionalism
- Available to work Monday through Friday. No Major Holidays.
- 1+ years min. experience working on major appliances
- Must have basic electrician and plumbing knowledge
- Appliance installation experience is also helpful
- Reliable transportation, Valid Driver's License and auto insurance.
- Clean DMV record and criminal background check
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
Preferred, but not required:
Postsecondary training from a trade or vocational school
Full-Time and Part-Time positions available
Weekly Salary: $800-$1500
Weekly Performance Based Bonuses
Please email us with your resume and references. We look forward to hearing from you!